Ever been frustrated with your healthcare experience?
Every conversation I have with Becky Wolfe gives me hope for the future of what is happening in health care. Becky’s work as a health care practitioner turned leadership coach and consultant is inspirational.
She gives me hope that there is a path forward. There is a way where we can find hope and health, and our doctors, nurses, and healthcare leaders can find balance, rhythm, and sustainability in their work.
Becky talks about consistency and accountability and how to build those into every engagement she has with healthcare leaders.
- 00:01:19 – The stressful ER experience
- 04:34 – Reacting and responding in stressful situations
- 08:15 – Life transformation and serving healthcare
- 08:21 – The cardiology practice and patient disconnect
- 09:15 – Finding a new job and feeling stuck
- 10:06 – Transitioning to coaching and consulting
- 17:19 – The shift in culture for collaboration
- 18:04 – Building a system of development and transformation
- 22:09 – Innovations in healthcare: value-based care and direct primary care
- 26:29 – The frustration of autonomy in healthcare
- 27:43 – The impact of high expectations on healthcare professionals
- 31:53 – The importance of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- 35:02 – The power of collaboration
- 36:27 – The journey of self-confidence
- 37:46 – Value in every voice
- “You have to understand what your emotions are…you’re a human, you’re not a robot.”
- “[In healthcare] the culture is built into them that they have to have all the answers.”
Episode 51 presented by:
- Trafficking Training for Healthcare Leaders
- This episode presented by Sandler Partners – find your technology broker and save $$$
Connect with Becky
Episode 51 – Full transcript